Truth be told, I really hate paperwork. I love to organize it, but I hate having it clutter up my home and my life. My husband and I have an unspoken rule in our house that we will keep the papers to a minimal, but that can be really difficult for people who hold on to the notion that papers are more important than they actually are.
Today's episode is all about my journey to minimize the amount of paperwork we bring into and keep in our home. If our family of 4 (2 of whom own businesses) can do it, you can too, mama!
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- Why I really dislike papers of all kinds and minimize what comes into the house
- How I utilize our command center to cut down on the amount of junk we need to file.
- What our filing system looks like.
- Ways we use digital filing to cut back on the papers in our house.
- How much of our children's papers and artwork we save and why.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring super valuable content and fabulous guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.
Whether you're looking to create more than just an organized command center for your family, or you're ready to make this year that you finally get your ish together, I've got you covered.
Homemakerish U is my signature modern homemaking course designed for moms, by a mom with program material aimed at helping you design an entire homemaking routine without the perfection. This is the program for modern moms and reluctant homemakers alike.
Join over 850 other moms who have taken control of their lives and homes by stepping up to become #homemakerish.