I have always been a person who knows the power of the written word. I embrace that a good book can change our lives if we let it. Over the years, I've read many a book that helped me reach new levels of awesomeness, but none as much as the book I am discussing today.
It is because of Jen Sincero's You Are a Badass that I have transformed my life, my business, my relationship with my kids and my relationship with myself. Today, I am sharing why this book is so important to me and why I am constantly recommending it to anyone that will listen.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- How this book changed my life.
- How it opened my eyes to boundries and showed me how I was sabotaging myself.
- My favorite quotes from the book.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring super valuable content and fabulous guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.
Whether you're looking to create more than just an organized command center for your family, or you're ready to make this year that you finally get your ish together, I've got you covered.
Homemakerish U is my signature modern homemaking course designed for moms, by a mom with program material aimed at helping you design an entire homemaking routine without the perfection. This is the program for modern moms and reluctant homemakers alike.
Join over 850 other moms who have taken control of their lives and homes by stepping up to become #homemakerish.