It's that most wonderful time of the year for your house. It's time for spring cleaning. Time to break out the extra cleaning supplies, roll up your sleeves and get to work...or not.
I have a different approach to spring cleaning. It doesn't need to be done in the spring. In fact, it should get done multiple times a year to save you the arduous task of having to spend entire weekends scrubbing and wiping for hours on end.
In this two part episode, I'm going to break down how to go about your spring(ish) cleaning, whether you're getting down to it in early April or late October, or both.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- Why spring cleaning shouldn't be a once-a-year endeavor
- Why you should be planning before you clean one single thing in the house.
- How to decide where you're going to start and what needs to be done.
- The tools and supplies I recommend to make your spring cleaning session the most actionable it can be.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring super valuable content and fabulous guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.
Whether you're looking to create more than just an organized command center for your family, or you're ready to make this year that you finally get your ish together, I've got you covered.
Homemakerish U is my signature modern homemaking course designed for moms, by a mom with program material aimed at helping you design an entire homemaking routine without the perfection. This is the program for modern moms and reluctant homemakers alike.
Join over 850 other moms who have taken control of their lives and homes by stepping up to become #homemakerish.