It's part 2 of the homemakerish guide to spring(ish) cleaning and this time, we're diving into the nitty gritty of cleaning. What to clean, how to clean and my best tips for getting the most out of your spring cleaning.
I'm also giving some pretty blunt (but loving) advice on delegating the tasks out to everyone in your home. You shouldn't be the only one busting your hump to deep clean the house, mama.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- Where to get started once you have a plan and your supplies all set to go.
- How to make "helping" non-negotiable in your home
- My best tips and the forgotten places for each room of the house
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring super valuable content and fabulous guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.
Whether you're looking to create more than just an organized command center for your family, or you're ready to make this year that you finally get your ish together, I've got you covered.
Homemakerish U is my signature modern homemaking course designed for moms, by a mom with program material aimed at helping you design an entire homemaking routine without the perfection. This is the program for modern moms and reluctant homemakers alike.
Join over 850 other moms who have taken control of their lives and homes by stepping up to become #homemakerish.