How often do you feel like you're just going through the motions of motherhood? Where there used to be intention, there seems now to be a discouraging cycle that you don't even remember becoming a part of. Today, I'm pleased to have my friend Kelsey Van Kirk on to have an open and honest discussion about what purposeful motherhood looks like and her feelings about being created for the life we live.
We veer away from the normal "Here's a bunch of tips." kind of episode and instead get to the heart of the matter. We also dive into perfectionism and how it is ridding us women of joy and purposefulness.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- Kelsey's struggle with perfectionism and how she works each day to be more focused and less "perfect."
- What it means to live life on purpose.
- How most of us on living on autopilot and what that means for us as parents, spouses and women.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring on valuable, totally rad guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.