In part 2 of this episode all about my home birth story and how it influenced my feelings about mommy judgement, I dive into the real story of my pregnancy and eventual birth of my son. This story is raw and real, good parts and bad. I give you a glimpse into how everything went down, and how I felt afterward about my choices.
I also impart my feelings on how we can not only see how others are judging us, but learn to be less judgmental ourselves.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- The second part of my story
- How my labor progressed and the details on my home birth.
- Why I adored having so many people at my house during the birth.
- What I learned very shortly after giving birth to my son.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring super valuable content and fabulous guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.
Whether you're looking to create more than just an organized command center for your family, or you're ready to make this year that you finally get your ish together, I've got you covered.
Homemakerish U is my signature modern homemaking course designed for moms, by a mom with program material aimed at helping you design an entire homemaking routine without the perfection. This is the program for modern moms and reluctant homemakers alike.
Join over 850 other moms who have taken control of their lives and homes by stepping up to become #homemakerish.