A family command center is a totally kick-butt idea for any home. It keeps your information and family organized, but it can be confusing to know where to begin.
The command center is a hub for the important information of goings on in your home. Whether you have a dedicated area in your entryway, or choose to put it all inside a pantry, the ideas for creating your own command center are endless, as long as they suit you and your lifestyle.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- The big mistake people make when organizing any area of the home, especially a command center.
- What makes a command center truly functional and how it eliminates clutter build up in other areas of the house.
- How to create your unique command area so that it works for your family.
- How I utilize two different areas in our home as command centers.
- Some examples of how to design your command center and what kinds of products work best.
- The importance that habits play when making your command center work for you.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
If you loved this episode, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring super valuable content and fabulous guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.
Whether you're looking to create more than just an organized command center for your family, or you're ready to make this year that you finally get your ish together, I've got you covered.
Homemakerish U is my signature modern homemaking course designed for moms, by a mom with program material aimed at helping you design an entire homemaking routine without the perfection. This is the program for modern moms and reluctant homemakers alike.
Join over 850 other moms who have taken control of their lives and homes by stepping up to become #homemakerish.