I'm right at the edge of a brand new season in my life and for our family; a season unlike any I have had in the past. This season is one of change in the form of kids entering new schools and me having more time. Don't be fooled. More time isn't always a good thing. More time just means more time to waste if we're not intentional with it.
This episode is all about how I'm embracing this new season and how you can do the same, with whatever season life has for you now. Change can feel scary and overwhelming because of the unexpected, but we can embrace change and the adventures it brings.
And speaking of new seasons, I'm also sharing how the podcast is getting a facelift this fall and what you can expect from our new and improved weekly lineup. My mission is to serve you in every way I can, and this new format speaks directly to that mission.
Finally, I want to give shout you all out and use all the praise hand emojis here. The Mother Like a Boss Podcast has hit 200,000 downloads in it's first 7 month and YOU made that happen. You listened, you shared, you came back week after week. I'm grateful in ways I can't even express. Thank you for being a part of this journey and for trusting me each week. You the real MVPs, mamas!
Here's to 200,000 more!
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- The reason a new season of life can feel scary and overwhelming
- Why having more time in your day isn't always a good thing
- How you can make the most out of your time
- What Parkinson's Law is and how it applies to mama life
- Details on the brand new podcast facelift and what it means for you (hint: It means GREAT things and more ways to listen!)
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring super valuable content and fabulous guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.
Whether you're looking to create more than just an organized command center for your family, or you're ready to make this year that you finally get your ish together, I've got you covered.
Homemakerish U is my signature modern homemaking course designed for moms, by a mom with program material aimed at helping you design an entire homemaking routine without the perfection. This is the program for modern moms and reluctant homemakers alike.
Join over 850 other moms who have taken control of their lives and homes by stepping up to become #homemakerish.