Excuses, excuses. We're all full of them, and after a while it can become difficult to tell the difference between our excuses and reality. Excuses are very different than explanations. Excuses keep us victims of our own circumstances.
For years, I made excuses for why I wasn't able to get things done the way other people could in various parts of my life. My excuses kept me stuck, but comfortable. This episode is a kick in the butt for anyone that wants to break free of the excuse-making cycle and take control of their own life.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- What an excuse really is and why most of us are making them subconciously
- The forms excuses can take, including the M word: manipulation
- How our excuses keep us in victim mode and why I wanted to work so hard to get out of it!
- The true difference between excuses and explanations
- How you can live your life excuse-free and in complete control
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring super valuable content and fabulous guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.
Whether you're looking to create more than just an organized command center for your family, or you're ready to make this year that you finally get your ish together, I've got you covered.
Homemakerish U is my signature modern homemaking course designed for moms, by a mom with program material aimed at helping you design an entire homemaking routine without the perfection. This is the program for modern moms and reluctant homemakers alike.
Join over 850 other moms who have taken control of their lives and homes by stepping up to become #homemakerish.