I see you over there, mama. Guilt-ridden every time you say no and always want to please others. You wonder how you can feel better about what you say yes to and how you can live a life that feels more joy-filled and less resent-driven. The answer is boundaries.
I am what I like to call a "boundary ninja" but it hasn't always been that way. I spent many years of my life letting people in my business and personal life walk all over me for fear of stepping up and saying no. A boundary is the ultimate show of love, as you can say yes and be open wholeheartedly without resentment or anger.
This episode is all about helping you build your emotional fence high enough so that the only people coming in are the ones you have allowed.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- The true meaning of boundaries as they apply to your mom life.
- Where I used to fall short with setting boundaries in my own life.
- The reasons boundaries are so hard for moms to set (and how to get past that)
- How you can get started right now by setting boundaries that will allow you to live a joyful life free from resentment and guilt.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring super valuable content and fabulous guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.
Whether you're looking to create more than just an organized command center for your family, or you're ready to make this year that you finally get your ish together, I've got you covered.
Homemakerish U is my signature modern homemaking course designed for moms, by a mom with program material aimed at helping you design an entire homemaking routine without the perfection. This is the program for modern moms and reluctant homemakers alike.
Join over 850 other moms who have taken control of their lives and homes by stepping up to become #homemakerish.