Mom life can feel like the tough life. It's the often exhausted life, the under-appreciated life, but that doesn't have to be the norm. Danie Gohr from Catch This Mama is with us today to talk about her movement and podcast that is giving moms the freedom to take back their beautiful lives.
Our conversation was a love song to the moms out there that feel stuck. We chat about going through the tough times and coming out on the other side, how to keep it together during the ever changing seasons of motherhood and how consistency helped Danie and her children during tough transitions in life.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- Danie's journey into and through motherhood
- What the phrase "catch this mama" really means and why they decided on this for the business
- The real ways moms can own their mom life.
- The best ways to keep consistency in your home and family during transitional seasons
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring on valuable, totally rad guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.