I've been a journaling gal since the time I could write. I loved having diaries. I loved having beautiful journals and #allthepens to write with. Writing has always been cathartic for me and a great way to achieve the goals I set for myself. Journaling brings me closer to who I want to be.
But listen, I know journaling can seem extremely overwhelming. What do you write? How long do you write? What kind of journal is best? Should I use prompts? What if I am drawing a blank here? Today, I'm pulling back the curtain of my daily journaling practice and giving you the scoop on how this simple habit has helped me become a better mom, a more successful business owner and a happier woman all around.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- How I started off journaling as a young girl.
- What journaling has meant to me over the years.
- Why you don't need the "perfect" journal to get started and why that is a procrastination tool.
- The program that I am involved in now that has given me back my love for journaling and opened my eyes to new ideas I have.
- How you can get started right now and what prompts can help you when you begin.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
- Get an entire free library of worksheets, audios, mini courses and more by joining The Mother Like a Boss Vault
- Check out Rachel Luna's Faith Activated Journaling Experiment here.
- Your Simplified Cleaning Routine Workshop
- Clean It Like You Mean It: The Course
- The Mother Like a Boss Playground on Facebook.
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring super valuable content and fabulous guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.
Whether you're looking to create more than just an organized command center for your family, or you're ready to make this year that you finally get your ish together, I've got you covered.
Homemakerish U is my signature modern homemaking course designed for moms, by a mom with program material aimed at helping you design an entire homemaking routine without the perfection. This is the program for modern moms and reluctant homemakers alike.
Join over 850 other moms who have taken control of their lives and homes by stepping up to become #homemakerish.