Perfectionism is a dirty little secret that a lot of us moms keep everyday. Whether it keeps you in a state of paralysis or shows up as procrastination, perfectionism steal our joy and stops us from making progress.
Effort however is far different than perfection. Effort feels good. The end result feels comforting, even if it's not the "perfect" outcome. You can give your all without the need to be perfect. Perfection comes from the outside. Idealism comes from the inside.
In this episode, I'm giving a little pep talk on how to give 100% everyday without having to feed into perfectionistic tendencies that will leave you feeling unsatisfied.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- The difference between perfectionism and effort.
- How (and why) you should be detaching from the outcome.
- What you can do in every situation to make progress over perfection.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
- Claim your spot in the Modern Homemaking Jumpstart web class here.
- Get an entire free library of worksheets, audios, mini courses and more by joining The Mother Like a Boss Vault
- Your Simplified Cleaning Routine Workshop
- Clean It Like You Mean It: The Course
- The Mother Like a Boss Playground on Facebook.
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring super valuable content and fabulous guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.
Whether you're looking to create more than just an organized command center for your family, or you're ready to make this year that you finally get your ish together, I've got you covered.
Homemakerish U is my signature modern homemaking course designed for moms, by a mom with program material aimed at helping you design an entire homemaking routine without the perfection. This is the program for modern moms and reluctant homemakers alike.
Join over 850 other moms who have taken control of their lives and homes by stepping up to become #homemakerish.