The date is set for your move. You're ready for the new adventure, but you're worried about it becoming Chaos City in your home. Fret none. In this episode, I'm getting into some of my top strategies for staying organized (and sane) during your next move.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- How to plan your move before it happens
- The key to getting your kids involved
- How to delegate so you're not left doing it all
- How to gamify the whole process, because this should be fun!
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring super valuable content and fabulous guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.
Whether you're looking to create more than just an organized command center for your family, or you're ready to make this year that you finally get your ish together, I've got you covered.
Homemakerish U is my signature modern homemaking course designed for moms, by a mom with program material aimed at helping you design an entire homemaking routine without the perfection. This is the program for modern moms and reluctant homemakers alike.
Join over 850 other moms who have taken control of their lives and homes by stepping up to become #homemakerish.