As mamas, we like to think we have our priorities in order. Obviously, our kids take top billing, but what about the other very important people in our lives, like ourselves?! Priorities can be tricky because we convince ourselves that they are set in stone when in reality, our priorities can change day to day, even minute to minute. What's more important than sticking to one set "most important thing" is realizing what is most important to you in the moment and staying the course with that.
This episode dives into the feelings and emotions behind our priorities and how we can make better choices (and set better boundaries) to be certain that every step we take is with intention and purpose.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- The true definition of the word priority and why that's important to us as moms.
- The priority hierarchy pyramid and why most of us have it backward.
- The one book that every mom needs to read to find the true meaning of what is important and essential.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring super valuable content and fabulous guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.
Whether you're looking to create more than just an organized command center for your family, or you're ready to make this year that you finally get your ish together, I've got you covered.
Homemakerish U is my signature modern homemaking course designed for moms, by a mom with program material aimed at helping you design an entire homemaking routine without the perfection. This is the program for modern moms and reluctant homemakers alike.
Join over 850 other moms who have taken control of their lives and homes by stepping up to become #homemakerish.