I'm pretty intent on living my best homemakerish life and a big part of making that happen is setting clear and intentional goals for my home and life. Goals don't need to be grandiose. They don't need to feel like unattainable dreams. Goals are nothing more than the end result you want to achieve. They are the last stop on the GPS. Where are you headed and where do you want to end up? You can't plot your course if you don't know where you want to be.
This episode is all about how I set goals for my home, my business, my family and my life and the process I take to ensure that I actually achieve those goals (rather than procrastinating watching yet another episode of Breaking Bad for the 19th time...)
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- Why I believe goal setting is the cornerstone of being truly homemakerish.
- The one question I ask myself when deciding what goals I want to set in my life.
- How I break down goal setting and achieving into small, snack-sized action items.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring super valuable content and fabulous guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.
Whether you're looking to create more than just an organized command center for your family, or you're ready to make this year that you finally get your ish together, I've got you covered.
Homemakerish U is my signature modern homemaking course designed for moms, by a mom with program material aimed at helping you design an entire homemaking routine without the perfection. This is the program for modern moms and reluctant homemakers alike.
Join over 850 other moms who have taken control of their lives and homes by stepping up to become #homemakerish.