"Ok. I know I need better routines. I'm ready for this. I'm gonna do it. I am mom, hear me roar. Uh...so...where do I start?"
I've been there. Starting something new and wanting to stick to it can be tough, but I've learned a thing or two over the years about how to truly begin a winning routine that will create ease and joy in your home.
Remember, your routines should fit into your life, not the other way around. Let's do this together, mama!
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- Why it can be so difficult to get started with a new routine.
- How to end the commitment-phobia surrounding routines and schedules
- How to truly create lasting routines and rhythms that will stay with you for the long haul.
- 6 of my best tips for getting started, even when you feel completely overwhelmed and unsure.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring super valuable content and fabulous guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.
Whether you're looking to create more than just an organized command center for your family, or you're ready to make this year that you finally get your ish together, I've got you covered.
Homemakerish U is my signature modern homemaking course designed for moms, by a mom with program material aimed at helping you design an entire homemaking routine without the perfection. This is the program for modern moms and reluctant homemakers alike.
Join over 850 other moms who have taken control of their lives and homes by stepping up to become #homemakerish.