How often do you sit around waiting to be hit with a rush of motivation to do what you know you should do (but don't want to) only to realize that motivation just isn't coming? Motivation is a desire or willingness to do something, but what do you know about the 99% of tasks in your life you have no desire to do, but know you need to? That's where momentum comes in.
This is a topic I preach quite a bit to my students, because waiting for motivation to do something you don't want to do is a procrastination technique. In this episode, I'm getting real about why momentum is the real key to productivity and ending procrastination.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- The real definition of motivation and why it doesn't work to get you to do the things you really need to do.
- How I use momentum to make big changes and progress in my home and life.
- My top four tips for creating more momentum in your life, even if you feel completely uninspired.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
- The Mother Like a Boss Playground on Facebook.
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring super valuable content and fabulous guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.
Whether you're looking to create more than just an organized command center for your family, or you're ready to make this year that you finally get your ish together, I've got you covered.
Homemakerish U is my signature modern homemaking course designed for moms, by a mom with program material aimed at helping you design an entire homemaking routine without the perfection. This is the program for modern moms and reluctant homemakers alike.
Join over 850 other moms who have taken control of their lives and homes by stepping up to become #homemakerish.