When you wake up each morning and take a look in your closet, does it make you feel inspired or grumpy? Being a mom and staying stylish aren't always seen going hand-in-hand, but with help from Jennifer Mackey-Mary of Apple and Pear Wardrobe, we can all learn a thing or two about creating a functional wardrobe full of clothes that uplift our spirits and enhance our best features.
This interview is packed full of good tips and tricks, and Jennifer is a true professional who knows her stuff. You'll want to listen again just to take notes and take it all in. Time to get rid of that 10 year old ratty t-shirt and embrace the season you are in with great pieces for your closet.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- How Jennifer got involved in her business and why she is so passionate about helping moms.
- Why wearing the right bra can change your whole look.
- How you can begin decluttering your closet to create a functional wardrobe.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
- A free guide just for our listeners from Jennifer can be found at bit.ly/stylekendra
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring on valuable, totally rad guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.