Have you ever started listening to a podcast and thought, "I could probably use this time to get some stuff done. But, what?" Today, we're going to solve that problem.
Often the biggest hurdle when deciding to jump in and tackle chores in your home is just making the decision to do so. In this episode, I'm giving you 20 things you can do in your house while you listen to this (or any) podcast episode. Momentum is key and sometimes all we need that little push.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- A list of the places you can set your mind to cleaning, decluttering and organizing while you listen to a 30 minute(ish) podcast.
- Why most people neglect these areas (it's not because they are difficult)
- Details about my newest free challenge designed specifically with mamas in mind and how you can sign up.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
- The #justcleanit challenge, kicking off February 26, 2018. Click here to sign up for free.
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring super valuable content and fabulous guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.
Whether you're looking to create more than just an organized command center for your family, or you're ready to make this year that you finally get your ish together, I've got you covered.
Homemakerish U is my signature modern homemaking course designed for moms, by a mom with program material aimed at helping you design an entire homemaking routine without the perfection. This is the program for modern moms and reluctant homemakers alike.
Join over 850 other moms who have taken control of their lives and homes by stepping up to become #homemakerish.