Oh laundry. That task that seems never ending. The chore that, the second it is done, turns around and mockingly says, "Just kidding, girl. You ain't done with me." Truthfully, I'm not a big fan of doing laundry, but over the years, I've made an effort to enjoy it (as much as one can enjoy folding clothes over and over every day...) and make it easier to complete.
This episode is all about the hacks and tips that have helped me master my laundry game so I spend less time folding and more time enjoying my life, with clean clothes.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- Why I show gratitude for my laundry (and most household chores)
- The time of day that has proven best for getting my laundry done, and why it works so well.
- How I've been able to do less laundry as my kids have gotten older (hint: it involves me NOT doing it)
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
- You can still sign up for the #justcleanit challenge. We kicked off February 26, but you can jump in now and start where we're at. Click here to sign up for free.
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring super valuable content and fabulous guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.
Whether you're looking to create more than just an organized command center for your family, or you're ready to make this year that you finally get your ish together, I've got you covered.
Homemakerish U is my signature modern homemaking course designed for moms, by a mom with program material aimed at helping you design an entire homemaking routine without the perfection. This is the program for modern moms and reluctant homemakers alike.
Join over 850 other moms who have taken control of their lives and homes by stepping up to become #homemakerish.