Budgets. Does that word feel gratifying or does it bring up dread? Sami Womack from A Sunny Side Up Life is here today with an excellent perspective on how to live an abundant, joy-filled life through budgets and smart financial decisions. She has a passion for teaching moms how to live a more free and positive life, and how to look at their finances through new eyes, even when it seems daunting.
This is a refreshing episode about the power of focusing on what matters and changing your money and budget mindset from what you're having to give up to what you're gaining.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- Sami's journey to abundance through better financial decisions.
- Her "rock bottom" and how it mirrors that of so many other moms.
- How "giving things up" can mean gaining more in the long run.
- How she and her husband set life and financial goals and how they are able to achieve them regularly
- The importance of tracking your money (what comes in and what goes out)
- How budgets can be freeing, not stifling.
- What it really means to have an abundant mindset around money.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
- Sami's signature course Your Sunny Money Method. She has generously given $10 off to all listeners through this link. (Please note that this link is an affiliate link. That means if you purchase, I may receive monetary compensation at no extra cost to you.)
- The #justclean challenge kicking off February 26. Join for free here.
Where you can follow, stalk and be friends with Sami:
Facebook Community https://www.facebook.com/groups/asunnysideuplifecommunity/
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring on valuable, totally rad guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.