Ok, so you've planned you dream family vacation. The flights are booked, the hotel is set, and you're more excited than ever to relax for a week. Now what?
Being a mom means that there is more to taking a vacation than just booking the flights and hotels, it means packing, prepping and planning at home before you ever leave the house. In this episode, I'm talking about how to prep you home and family for your vacation, so you can enjoy it with less stress. No one wants to walk in the door after a relaxing week away only to realize they never finished putting away the mound of laundry or cleaned up the dirty dishes. Let's make vacation prep easier with some of my best tips and strategies for getting your home and family in shape to leave...and relax!
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- How early you should start prepping your family for vacation and what you can do to start.
- The beauty of the "brain dump" and how it keeps you from forgetting the small tasks you need to complete before vacation.
- Why I love to clean my house before vacation and how you can do the same.
- Ways to incentivize your kids to help you prep, clean and pack before leaving.
- Why procrastination and bad habits will keep you on the fast track to chaos before your vacation even begins.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring super valuable content and fabulous guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.
Whether you're looking to create more than just an organized command center for your family, or you're ready to make this year that you finally get your ish together, I've got you covered.
Homemakerish U is my signature modern homemaking course designed for moms, by a mom with program material aimed at helping you design an entire homemaking routine without the perfection. This is the program for modern moms and reluctant homemakers alike.
Join over 850 other moms who have taken control of their lives and homes by stepping up to become #homemakerish.