We can't all be the moms that take the time to make intricate Valentine's crafts, or decorate our house to the nines for St Patrick's Day. But for those that do spend the time focusing on those tasks, we salute you. This episode is all about embracing the kind of mom you are, and forgetting the overpowering obligation to be all things to all people.
I am passionate about this subject and brought this episode to you as a way to remind you that you are allowed to be the kind of mom you want to be without the pressures from social media, society, your family or even yourself.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- What I have discovered about myself and why I am not the mom who enjoys crafts.
- The importance of embracing the kind of mom you are and celebrating it.
- How we can stop the cycle of "mom shaming" by releasing the need to be everything and enjoying the differences in one another.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
- The Mother Like a Boss Playground on Facebook
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring super valuable content and fabulous guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.
Whether you're looking to create more than just an organized command center for your family, or you're ready to make this year that you finally get your ish together, I've got you covered.
Homemakerish U is my signature modern homemaking course designed for moms, by a mom with program material aimed at helping you design an entire homemaking routine without the perfection. This is the program for modern moms and reluctant homemakers alike.
Join over 850 other moms who have taken control of their lives and homes by stepping up to become #homemakerish.