I can't believe it's already time to do a back-to-school episode, but here we are. Time, it is a flyin' always. I know that most moms start the year off with the year off with the best of intentions. "This is the school year that I get our collective ish organized and staying that way!" and then by mid-October, you're in full-on chaos mode and not sure how you got there.
Today's episode is aimed to help you start, and keep a system that will make this the most organized school year yet. Start now and thank yourself in December when you've still got it all together, running smoothly.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- What the word "organized" truly means at home.
- How your mindset is killing your joy around organization and how you can change that now.
- The ways my family uses simple tools like folders to stay organized and chaos-free year-round.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring super valuable content and fabulous guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.
Whether you're looking to create more than just an organized command center for your family, or you're ready to make this year that you finally get your ish together, I've got you covered.
Homemakerish U is my signature modern homemaking course designed for moms, by a mom with program material aimed at helping you design an entire homemaking routine without the perfection. This is the program for modern moms and reluctant homemakers alike.
Join over 850 other moms who have taken control of their lives and homes by stepping up to become #homemakerish.