Affirmations have been an absolute game-changer in my life and as a mother. Why? Because when I became aware of how my words affected my reality, I was more conscientious of which words I used. More than anything, affirmations have become a daily practice that help me shift my mindset from lack and frustration, to abundance and happiness. And who couldn't use a little more of that?
Today, you'll hear my thoughts of why affirmations are so important for moms, how you can get started and what kinds of affirmations you can say to change the way you view your life. It isn't as hard as it sounds, and it isn't magic. Anyone can do it!
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- What affirmations are and why they are life-changing for all people.
- How I discovered the power of positive affirmations.
- How anyone can get started with affirmations, even if it feels weird.
- Why affirmations are not "magic" and what they do to help you shift your mindset.
- The importance of speaking positivity into your daily life as a mother.
- Some examples of affirmations I use on a daily basis that have helped me shape a better relationship with myself and my kids.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
If you loved this episode, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring on valuable, totally rad guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.