All the working mamas (and dads!) in the audience, this one's for you. Being a parent has it's challenges and being a working parent brings about a whole other set of unique obstacles to navigate. On today's episode, I have Sarah Argenal from Working Parent Resource to throw down some amazing tips, strategies and shifts. She's here to help bring about ease for those moms who have chosen a career path or business while raising little ones.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- How Sarah began her journey as a mom and a working parent.
- Why she started Working Parent Resource and how she helps working moms and dads alike.
- Why she decided to talk to working "parents" versus just working "moms."
Where you can follow, stalk and be friends with Sarah:
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring on valuable, totally rad guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.