All the single and solo parents out there, this one's for you. I brought my dear friend and boss mama Tara Bosler on the show to discuss something that is truly an inspirational and important topic to discuss: how to rise as a single mom.
This episode is full of her nuggets of wisdom and is valuable whether you find yourself in a solo parenting position or not. Tara is all about eliminating excuses and finding a way to have truer relationships with our kids and ourselves by rising up as powerful moms.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- Tara's journey into and through motherhood.
- How she has been able to navigate as a single mom of an energetic 5 year old and build multiple businesses.
- Why she believes in rising up rather than giving excuses
Where you can follow, stalk and be friends with Tara:
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring on valuable, totally rad guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.