We live in a time where there is (thankfully) a lot of talk about self-care. But what happens when you're in a mom that's not into pedicures and massages? How do you make sure you are taken care of? I had the pleasure of interviewing Shelly Robinson from Alively and I know you will fall in love with her as much as I have.
As the founder of Alively, a self-care subscription box, Shelly is on a mission to spread hope and wellness to moms so that they know down to their core that they are worthy of a happy, purposeful life.
We're discussing how to put yourself first as a mama in traditional and non-traditional ways and how to create a mindset of worthiness so you can be the best for everyone else.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- How Shelly got started as a health coach and how that has influenced what she does for mamas today
- What it means to be in self-care "debt" and how to be sure you don't end up there.
- Some non-traditional and simple ways to create a self-care regimen that fills your cup daily.
- All the details on a special mother's day giveaway from Alively and how you can enter to win over $750 win prizes! Click here to enter and for all the details.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring super valuable content and fabulous guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.