It's vacation time. Whoop whoop! But what happens to all those pretty little daily routines you've been working so hard to establish? Do they just go out the window? Wait for you to return?
Today, I'm giving you some encouragement to help you stick to your routines while on vacation. You may be surprised with what I have to say, because the routine you should be most focused on is the routine of relaxing and enjoying your time off.
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR TODAY:
- How to use anchors to stick to routines on vacation
- Why you shouldn't try to take all of your routines with you when you leave
- Why planning for your return is more important than what you do while you're away
- How you can choose the routines that are most important to you while you enjoy vacation
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
If you loved this episode as much as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring super valuable content and fabulous guests.
- Have a topic you want me to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things you most want to hear about.
Whether you're looking to create more than just an organized command center for your family, or you're ready to make this year that you finally get your ish together, I've got you covered.
Homemakerish U is my signature modern homemaking course designed for moms, by a mom with program material aimed at helping you design an entire homemaking routine without the perfection. This is the program for modern moms and reluctant homemakers alike.
Join over 850 other moms who have taken control of their lives and homes by stepping up to become #homemakerish.