Homemaking is a necessary part of life and here, we believe in helping you get your homemaker "ish" together.
Watch this short video to hear my mission and heart for helping moms and why I'm so passionate about helping reluctant homemakers
Here at Mother Like a Boss, our heart and soul centered mission is...
- To give moms a place to rest their (figurative) head when they are exhausted and almost always covered in something sticky
- To provide quality information and resources
- To always provide help without judgement. Truth and sometimes a bit or sarcasm, but never judgement.
- To shine a light on modern homemaking in a way that makes us feel empowered rather than burdened.
- To make the mundane and often stressful tasks and chores in the house seem simple and approachable through realistic tips and strategies.
- To give reluctant homemakers a place to be honest and open and feel welcome rather than criticized.
- To end the antiquated notions about what it means to be a mom and a homemaker.
- To show that organization doesn’t have to be something you’re born with a knack for. It can be taught and embraced through systems. Easy systems that don’t make you want to pull your hair out.
- To show moms that they are worthy of investing in themselves, either with money or time.
- To eliminate the modern day mommy martyrdom by realizing we don’t have to do it all, be it all or have it all in order to feel like we’re enough.